Axel Stone is the main protagonist from Streets Of Rage Games and best friends with Adam Hunter and Blaze Fielding. A former police detective in the first game, he later opened his own karate dojo in the outskirts of the city (although in the Japanese Bare Knuckle 3 storyline, he is actually transferred to the Special Investigation department). He slowly turns from an all-rounder to a bruiser in the end of the series. In the later games, his special attacks are a 360 degree flaming punch (Dragon Wing) and a punch/uppercut combo (Dragon Smash).
Streets of RageEdit
- Power: A
- Jumping: B
- Speed: A
Streets of Rage 2Edit
Streets of Rage 3Edit
- Power: 6/6
- Technique: 5/6
- Speed: 4/6
- Jump: 2/6
- Reach: 5/6
Weapons of Choice Edit
Axel is skilled with any long-tipped weapons; pipes, sticks, bats, swords etc... He is below average with shorter weapons such as a knife. For those shorter tip weapons in SOR3, he is more likely to simply throw them at his opponent.
- In the original SOR, he is aged 22. In the sequal, he is 23 years old.
- Wielding the chi of lightnig his blitz attack is a? eletric uppercut named Grand Upper (which was renamed to Bare Knuckle for SoR3, maybe as an in-joke).
- He is shown arm in arm with Blaze during the ending of SOR3/BKIII which lead to think that there's a romantic relationship between them.
- According the the profile given in the first game, Axel enjoys playing video games.
- He is rivals with Shiva.
- His clothes show fondness of the color blue.
- Axel Stone appears in Project X Zone 2, and his voice actor is Tomokazu Sugita