Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blaze Fielding is the deuteragonist from the Streets Of Rage series of games. Being in every game thus far, she is considered the front woman of the series. A mainstay of the series, having appeared in every installment, she was a British former police detective who also worked as a private eye. While she starts out the series as a stereotypical female character (fast but weak), she ends up becoming the series' all-rounder by the second game. Her specialty is Judo, which gives her a more powerful 'throw' move than the other characters. With balanced attributes and solid fighting techniques, Blaze is widely-held to be the one of the strongest characters in SoR3, but the second weakest character in SoR2 after Skate . Her special techniques in the later two games are a cartwheel kick (Embukyaku) and a fireball (Kikousho). Her standard blitz attack, Vertical Slash, is a forward somersault that strikes enemies with her fists.
- Combination - attack repeatedly. In the original, she has two chops, a thrust kick, and back-flip kick. The
- Back-kick/Sweep kick (attack + jump) - In the original, she did the higher ranged back-kick to the head of the opponent. In the sequel and trilogy, she does a back sweep tripping any opponents that merge behind blaze. In the sequel, the first part of the attack can actually hit an opponent in the front as well. The move command will also throw any weapon.
- Embukyaku (special) - This is a brand new move for the sequel. The back cartwheel knocks opponents in multiple directions. In the sequel, as long as the move doesn't hit an opponent, this will not drain your life gauge. In the trilogy, using this move with having a the meter on "OK" will take some energy from the life gauge.
- Fireball (f+special) - This move is brand new to the sequel much like Chunli's kikosho which drains plenty of the opponent's life gauge. In the SOR3, it's comes out in a form of a combination attack rather than one blow making it ore initially effective but takes up less of the opponent's life gauge. NOTE: This move will change if he has a knife in her hands.
- Knee Combination (Front Grapple f+attack) - In the original, blaze does a few knee attacks and does a back-flip kick to opponents hitting any opponent nearby. In SOR2 and SOR3, she does two knee attacks, but does a power smack to the opponent.
- Sweep Slam (Front Grapple + attack) - Blaze sweeps the opponent and does a forward power-slam.
- Judo Lift Throw (Front Grapple b+attack) - Blaze thrusts her foot into her opponent and lifts them over and tosses them across the screen. This opponent is good when you want to deflect a group of attackers.
- German Suplex (Back Grapple + attack) - Blaze back suplexs opponent dealing much damage.
- Vertical Slash (f,f+ attack) - This is a brand new special move in SOR2. She does a front handspring into the air and chops the opponent. In the sequel, this move is powerful and very effective on opponents, but in SOR3, the move is far toned down. NOTE: This move will change if she has a knife or sword in her hands.
- Vertical Slash II (f,f+ attack (1 star) - This is a brand new special move in SOR2. She does a front handspring into the air and chops the opponent. In the sequel, this move is powerful and very effective on opponents, but in SOR3, the move is far toned down. With one star, this move has ore range in the attack.
- Gainer Back-flip kick (f,f+attack (2 stars) - Blaze does an incredible forward back-flip kick impacting opponent in a combination.
- Gainer Back-flip, Blaze slide kick (3 stars) - Blaze does an incredible forward back-flip kick impacting opponent in a combination leading into her new signature; blaze slide-kick.
Weapons of Choice Edit
Blaze appears to be very skilled with knives or daggers as well as swords while being above average with pipes, sticks, bats etc... She has special attacks with Knives, Daggers and Swords.
- In the original SOR, Blaze is 21 years of age, in the sequel, she is 22.
- Blaze was the only female heroine in the series, until the kunoichi(female ninja), Rudra was was introduced in the Streets of Rage:Remake.
- She also seems to be somewhat proud and doesn't like to lose.However,she was beaten up by Soozie/Garnet in the stories happening between SOR2 and SOR3. Slapped in the face by Soozie/Garnet, Blaze came under attack both in confidence and self-esteem.
- It is implied that she loves the color red, displayed in her choice of wardrobe from all three SOR games.
- She is shown arm in arm with Axel during the ending of SOR3/BKIII which lead to think that there's a romantic relationship between them.
- Blaze has a distinct mark on the left side of her chin. This was likely a nod to the beauty mark of Cindy Crawford, a popular supermodel at the time.