Streets Of Rage 2 Edit
Dallas's first appearance was Streets Of Rage 2. He's playable since his older brother had been imprisoned by Mr. X. After Mr. X defeated, he and his friends free Adam and Dallas is reunited with his sibling in the games ending sequence.
Streets Of Rage 3 Edit
- He is the smallest playable character by far.
- He resembles the playable character from the game DJ Boy, another side-scrolling beat 'em up. This arcade game, developed by Kaneko, was later published by Sega on the Mega Drive. In fact, Sega changed the in-game name of the character from "DAllas" in Bare Knuckle 2 (Japanese release) to "Skate" in Streets of Rage 2 (U.S. release); American DAllas licensed the arcade game for U.S. distribution. Skate is the character's nickname in both incarnations; his first name in the non-Japanese versions is given as Eddie.
- Since he wields the Chi of Fire, he is only character in BKIII/SoR3 that can throw Big Ben (Bongo in The Japanese version).
- His clothes show fondness of red like his older brother, Adam Hunter.
- He is the master of lifting and Tae Kwon Do