Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Eddie "Skate" Hunter|
Dallas Edge (known as Dallas J Edge in Japan version) is the secondary tritagonist from Streets Of Rage 2 and the main tritagonist from Streets Of Rage 3. He is the younger brother of Adam Hunter. He is widely-held to be the weakest fighter in the series.
Streets Of Rage 2 Edit
Dallas's first appearance was Streets Of Rage 2. He's playable since his older brother had been imprisoned by Mr. X. After Mr. X defeated, he and his friends free Adam and Skate is reunited with his sibling in the games ending sequence.
Streets Of Rage 3 Edit
Weapons of Choice Edit
Skate manages well with most weapons. He has special attacks in SOR3 with the knives and daggers, the swords he can manage to perform an attack to opponent with a bit of struggle. He will perform special attacks with sticks and many long weapons as well.
- He is the smallest and weakest playable character by far.
- He resembles the playable character from the game DJ Boy, another side-scrolling beat 'em up. This arcade game, developed by Kaneko, was later published by Sega on the Mega Drive. In fact, Sega changed the in-game name of the character from "Sammy" in Bare Knuckle 2 (Japanese release) to "Eddie" in Streets of Rage 2 (U.S. release);
- Since he wields the Chi of Fire, he is only character in BKIII/SoR3 that can throw Big Ben (Bongo in The Japanese version).
- His clothes show fondness of yellow and black like his older brother, Adam Hunter.
- He is the master of lifting and Tae Kwon Do